This Push Pop-Up Drain Assembly Brushed Nickel is easy to install for a quick bathroom remodel.
- All metal construction provides extra durability
- WITH Overflow or WITHOUT Overflow
- Brushed Nickel finish
- For use with lavatory sinks with overflow drain holes
- Mushroom pop up drain, allows you to open and close the drain by simply pressing down on the mushroom top
- Fits sinks with standard 1-5/8 in. drain hole size
- For use with lavatory sinks
- Lifetime limited warranty
The overflow drain is a plumbing feature that is added to prevent your sink or bathtub from overflowing with water in case of a clog or backup. You have your primary drain, located at the bottom of the basin, and the overflow drain that is located along the side wall of the basin
If your sink does NOT have an overflow, then make sure to select the appropriate drain so your sink functions properly. A drain installed WITHOUT overflow on a sink that HAS overflow will cause a leak.